GAI possesses numerous Agile certifications and memberships to ensure our clients benefit from the most recent and relevant Agile practices.
• Founding member of the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Agile Collaboration Group
○ Content contributions to SEI Technical Notes:
○ “Agile Metrics: Progress Monitoring of Agile Contractors”
○ “Agile Software Teams: How They Engage with Systems Engineering on DoD Acquisition Programs”
• PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
• Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, and Certified Scrum Professional
• NDIA Panel Member –
○Content contributions to NDIA Agile Scrum Workshop “White Paper of Practitioners’ Concerns”
○ Panelist: Experiences with Agile for Systems Engineering in the Defense Industry, October 2013
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Consultant
• Memberships: Society for Organizational Learning; Agile Alliance; Scrum Alliance; Project Management Institute; Agile Defense
Adoption Proponents Team (ADAPT); Women in Technology
• Experience implementing CMMI Level 2 and Level 3
• DAWIA Level III Systems Engineering
Founded in 2014, Graver Agile Innovations (GAI) provides Agile transformation services to the Department of Defense and the insurance industry. GAI’s President has over 20 years’ experience in software engineering and led the effort to develop the Marine Corps Agile Framework (MC-Agile) that successfully merged Agile software engineering with traditional systems engineering technical reviews, thus reducing bureaucracy while maintaining engineering rigor and oversight.
GAI is a Woman-Owned Small Business headquartered in the heart of Quantico Corporate Center in Stafford, Virginia.
About Graver Agile Innovations: